Trainee ERP Analysts / Digitalization
Enter the World of ERP!
CSB-System SE is the leading industry IT specialist for the process industries of food, beverages, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and trade. We provide software, hardware, services, and business consulting from a single source, and we have been the innovation partner for our customers for 40 years and create significant competitive advantages. We are a successful and global group of companies with continuous growth and horizontal hierarchies. We employ more than 600 people, and we are represented in more than 40 countries.
For the further expansion of our ERP Software Support division at our headquarters in Geilenkirchen, we are looking for ambitious junior staff members as Trainee ERP Analysts / Digitalization.
What’s waiting for you
- 12-month traineeship: Within one year, you will expand your skills and grow as an expert for our ERP solutions.
- A wide variety of tasks: You can expect exciting tasks, from communicating with customers to devising solutions. You will work closely with our experienced support staff, programmers, and consultants.
- Taking responsibility: After you have set up a simulation company, you will handle your first tasks in the support service on your own. You will also be actively involved in projects, and support customers on site.
- Acting on a vision: You will be systematically introduced to the basics of our CSB-System, and you will get to know the interfaces to other departments.
What you can expect from us
- Team spirit defines our culture: Come and work in a young team where everyone is an expert in their field.
- Growth opportunities: Your mentor as well as continued qualification at the CSB College will help you expand your business administration and system knowledge so you will immediately feel at home in every area.
- Career development: Upgrade your career with a work-study program at the CSB Campus, in collaboration with acclaimed universities.
- Business diversity and exciting customers: Collaborating with renowned customers in many different industries, you will work in a field with exciting and varied tasks. From the food industry to cosmetics. Retail giants like Edeka and Rewe, the juice producer Valensina, or the cosmetics manufacturer Dr. Babor are users of our IT solution.
- Flexibility and special leave: Besides flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home, we offer special leave days as a bonus to top up your annual leave.
- Attractive work environment: We see employee well-being as a top priority. This includes optimal catering at the office: we offer free fruit and beverages at work. Lunch at our canteen gives you the energy you need to continue with your day.
- Stay fit at work: Comprehensive healthcare and sports offers help you keep an optimal work-life balance. You can also enjoy free massages at work.
- Companion for the future: We have long-term plans with you. Besides numerous extras and social benefits, we provide family-friendly offers (for example, childcare during vacation).
- Other employee benefits: Take advantage of staff discounts of renowned companies, and many more.
What you bring with you
- Education: You successfully completed a vocational training in a commercial job or in the field of IT, or you have a degree in business administration or a similar qualification. Whether you are seeking your first job or wishing to make a lateral move, we encourage you to apply.
- Getting the picture: Given your excellent analytical skills, you easily understand situations, and you are able to develop a suitable solution.
- Communication skills: You have good German and English skills, written and spoken, so you will be able to also support our international customers with your expertise.
- Customer and service orientation: With your service-minded attitude, you provide optimal support to our customers, 24/7. Additionally, you are ready to work in first- and second-level support in due course.
- Hands-on: You successfully work on your own, and even more so in a team. Being a great team player, you are committed to success.
Fancy exploring the world of ERP?
Apply now as a “Trainee ERP Analyst / Digitalization”. You can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the online application form. Make sure you let us know your salary expectations and your earliest starting date. If you have any questions, please call Jacqueline Mingers at +49 2451625-185.
Applications of severely disabled persons or persons with an equivalent status, which will be given priority in case of equal qualification, taking into account all factors of the individual case, are welcome. Please note that we will only accept applications in English or German.
Thank you very much!
We will send you the registration link to the email address you provided.
Would you like to learn more?
The CSB Knowledge Hub provides important information specifically for your business.