Complexity and fierce competition, increasing customer demands and growing product and variant diversities: with CSB’s software for trade and logistics, you successfully master the challenges of your dynamic market. Whether cost savings through lean processes and highly efficient logistics solutions, or higher flexibility and speed for adjustments: our ERP software for trade and logistics offers many advantages and ensures excellent business processes.
- Planning & pricing for all value-adding stages
- Wholesale logistics with refinement processes
- Fresh food logistics with temperature monitoring
- Multichannel sales with field service management, management of subsidiaries and C&C stores with POS, web apps & online shop integration
- Quality management
- Full traceability
- Food retail with EDI integration
Leading companies successfully control their business with CSB’s solution specifically for the trade and logistics sector
CSB BASIC ERP - The turnkey industry solution
The industry expertise of the internationally successful CSB-System is available as an industry-specific turnkey solution specifically for small and medium-size companies.
- Operational within two weeks
- 80 % less implementation cost
- No IT expert required
CSB FACTORY ERP - The industry solution for production facilities
With CSB FACTORY ERP, you take advantage of the industry-specific ERP system for optimally controlling factories in corporate groups and holding companies
- Better control of your factories
- More efficiency and quality
- Less IT cost
CSB INDUSTRY ERP - The turnkey solution for your company
Optimally geared to the requirements of your industry, CSB INDUSTRY ERP as a comprehensive industry-specific solution covers all areas of the value chain, vertically and horizontally.
- Modular and scalable, from the individual process up to the turnkey solution
- Higher process transparency and efficiency
- All industry-specific business processes covered 100% by the standard version.
Thank you very much!
We will send you the registration link to the email address you provided.
Would you like to learn more?
The CSB Knowledge Hub provides important information specifically for your business.