ERP Software Developer with focus on Financial Accounting
Pursuing a career with the industry IT specialist
We stick together, and as a team, we make a lot of things happen. Like, evolving into the leading industry IT specialist for the trade sector and for the food, beverage, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics industries. Our customers consider us to be their innovation partner. They develop their business processes using our software, hardware, services, and business consulting solutions. For 40 years, we have created significant competitive advantages – with more than 600 employees in over 40 countries and counting.
The industries of our customers are highly varied – and we offer you a field for development to match! Grow with us and support our ERP Programming team in Geilenkirchen as an ERP Software Developer with focus on Financial Accounting.
- Project and customer orientation: You will implement project-related requirements of our customers across all development phases.
- Goal-oriented line of action: You will transform complex legal requirements into user-friendly solutions.
- Implementation: You will map commercial processes in our ERP system.
- Collaboration across teams: Together with your colleagues from product management, consulting and software support, you will continually develop new, and improve existing, products.
- In-depth onboarding: From the product scope of the CSB-System to getting to know your team – we offer you an onboarding program with mentoring and in-house training tailored to your profile.
- Continuous development: In an exciting forward-looking field of work, you will have the opportunity to advance yourself personally and professionally. Our CSB-College and the CSB Campus offer wide-ranging qualification programs.
- Flat hierarchy and creative flexibility: We’d love to hear your ideas, and as we are open to change, we will give you plenty of leeway.
- Business diversity and exciting customers: Collaborating with renowned customers in many different industries, you will work in a field with stimulating and varied tasks.
- Work-life balance: We offer a family-like work environment with flexible working hours and hybrid working, optionally working from home or on-premise.
- Family first: Our family-friendly employer services, such as childcare during vacations, support you in balancing your work and family life.
- Stay fit at work and in your daily life: Our cooperation with QUALITRAIN enables you to use sports facilities (gyms, swimming pools, etc.) all over Germany, free of charge. Plus, we take care of you, for example, with free massages, vaccination offers by our company doctor, and more.
- Culinary delights: We provide free fruit and beverages, and our company restaurant offers a menu with regional cuisine including vegetarian meals as well as the classic “Schnitzel Thursday”.
- Optimal work environment: Our spacious offices, conveniently located between Aachen and Mönchengladbach, provide a modern work environment.
- Other benefits: Take advantage of staff discounts of renowned companies, company bicycles, and many more.
- Education: You have a qualification as an IT specialist with focus on application development or an IT-related university degree (for example, computer sciences) or a similar qualification. Knowledge of business management in the fields of accounting and finance is an asset.
- Getting the picture: Given your excellent analytical skills, you easily understand complex situations and you are able to develop a suitable solution.
- Language skills: You are able to share your expertise using both, German and English.
- Motivation and commitment: Your ambition is to develop smart solutions and to surprise the customers. In short, you are a go-getter, and the success of your team and enjoying your work is at the top of your list.
Welcome to the team!
Apply now as an “ERP Software Developer with focus on Financial Accounting”. Make sure you let us know your salary expectations and your earliest starting date. If you have any questions, please call Jacqueline Mingers at +49 2451625-185.
We only accept applications in German or English. Applications of severely disabled persons or persons with an equivalent status, which will be given priority in case of equal qualification, taking into account all factors of the individual case, are welcome.
Thank you very much!
We will send you the registration link to the email address you provided.
Would you like to learn more?
The CSB Knowledge Hub provides important information specifically for your business.