Employee in ERP Software Consulting (m/f/d)
Are you looking for a multifaceted job, and would you like to profit from the attractive benefits of working in international teams?
CSB is the leading industry IT specialist for the process industries of food, beverages, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and trade. As a one-stop source for software, hardware, services and business consulting, we have been the innovation partner for our customers for 40 years, creating significant competitive advantages. As a successful and global group of companies with continuous growth and horizontal hierarchies, we employ more than 600 people, we are represented in more than 40 countries.
CSB Engineering is currently searching to fill an ERP Software Consultant position located in Melbourne.
- Strategic analysis: You will dig into the business processes of our customers to identify weaknesses and define corrective action.
- Consulting: Based on the analysis results, you will provide process and implementation consulting to our customers.
- Customized recommendations: You familiarize yourself with individual topics in order to support our customers in the best possible way.
- Implementation of projects: Based on the solutions and concepts you have developed, you will manage the implementation and go-live of our ERP solutions. This includes implementations, tests, and training at our company and at the customers’, as well as creating transparent project documentation.
- A strong, experienced team: All team members are experts in their fields, supporting each other. As a team, you effectively work together to implement your projects.
- Development perspectives:Through interdisciplinary tasks and projects, you will grow personally and professionally.
- Flexibility and work-life balance:Besides flexible working hours, we offer you the opportunity to work from home.
- Our minimum requirements: We have long-term plans with you. You are prepared to start employment initially for at least one year, and after that for an extended term.
- Relevant practical experience: You have work experience in ERP consulting, and you are proficient in the handling, use, and implementation of our CSB-System. Ideally, you have knowledge in the fields of livestock management, cutting, planning, and EDI. Relevant experience in the meat industry is an asset.
- Language skills: You are able to bring your expertise using the English language, both verbally and in written form.
- Customer focus: Our customers are our partners and our strategic anchor and they are our focus - and you think along the same lines.
- Competences and methodical skills: Given your analytical and conceptual skills, you easily understand a situation and you are able to develop suitable solution concepts and lines of approach.
- Communication skills: Since you have good communication and interpersonal skills and a self-confident personality, you can offer advice to your customers in the best possible way.
- Traveling: You have a valid class B driver's license and you are prepared to support our customers also locally. Travelling in Australia might require occasional flights.
- Motivation and commitment: You successfully work on your own, and even more so in a team. Your commitment and your independent and target-oriented approach are integral to your working style.
If you meet this profile and you would like to work with CSB, please send your application to email@example.com or use the following online application tool.
Thank you very much!
We will send you the registration link to the email address you provided.
Would you like to learn more?
The CSB Knowledge Hub provides important information specifically for your business.