Business IT Consultant (m/f/d) for the Slovenian market
CSB is a team where you can advance your career and develop your interests and your personality. Successful teams work hand in hand. Everyone has their own tasks and contributes their individual strengths. Plus, teamwork not only is more fun. As a team, we also achieve better solutions, and we are more successful. Discover the interesting positions we currently offer to support our international CSB-Team.
For our team in Austria, location Vienna, we are looking for a dedicated Business IT Consultant for the Slovenian market.
What you can expect:
- Multifaceted business: Working with us, you will gain insight into many different companies and industries.
- Career development opportunities: Our company provides you with opportunities for rapid personal and professional growth. Regular training courses will help you to continually expand your knowledge.
- Job with a future: We have long-term plans with you.
- Optimal location: Our modern office is easy to reach, also with public transport
- Strategic analysis: You will dig into the business processes of our customers to identify weaknesses and define corrective action.
- Consulting: Based on the analysis results, you will provide process and organization consulting to our customers. This also includes specific training of the customer’s employees. You will be the interface between our software developers and our customers.
- Customized action plan: Instead of using off-the-shelf solution concepts, you familiarize yourself with the individual issues in order to provide optimum support to our customers.
- Implementing plans: Based on the solutions and concepts you have developed, you will manage the implementation and go-live of our industry-specific ERP system. You will run integration tests internally and at the customer's site, creating transparent project documentation.
- Education: You have a degree in the relevant fields, for example food technology or business information management.
- Work experience: Ideally, you have 2 to 3 years of work experience with ERP projects in a production environment.
- Competences and methodical skills: Given your excellent analytical and conceptual skills, you easily understand a situation and you are able to develop a suitable solution.
- Communication skills: Since you have good communication and interpersonal skills and a self-confident personality, you can offer optimum advice to your customers, in Slovenian as well as in German and/or English.
- Travelling: You have a valid driver's license and you are prepared to support our customers also on site.
- Motivation and commitment: You successfully work on your own, and even more so in a team. Your commitment and your independent and target-oriented approach are integral to your working style.
We look forward to receiving your application for the Business IT-Consultant vacancy. Please submit your job application to email@example.com or use our online application form.
Thank you very much!
We will send you the registration link to the email address you provided.
Would you like to learn more?
The CSB Knowledge Hub provides important information specifically for your business.