Junior Web Developer, HTML, Java, CSS, C#
Pursuing a career with the industry IT specialist
We stick together, and as a team, we make a lot of things happen. Like, evolving into the leading industry IT specialist for the trade sector and for the food, beverage, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics industries. Our customers consider us to be their innovation partner. They develop their business processes using our software, hardware, services, and business consulting solutions. For 40 years, we have created significant competitive advantages – with more than 600 employees in over 40 countries and counting.
We are a diverse and flexible team, offering varied career prospects to match. Grow with us and support our ERP Programming team in Geilenkirchen as a Junior Web Developer, HTML, Java, CSS, C# (hybrid remote).
- Innovative web applications: You will develop innovative web applications and, in collaboration with the team, you will adapt our solutions to specific customer requirements.
- From backend to frontend development: You will work on all architecture layers, from backend to frontend.
- Collaboration across teams: Together with your colleagues from product management, consulting and software support, you will continually develop new, and improve existing, products.
- In-depth onboarding: From the product scope of the CSB-System to getting to know your team – we offer you an onboarding program that is tailored to your profile.
- Flat hierarchy and a strong sense of community: As a member of our team, you will be surrounded by professionals who support each other and who are aware that as a team, you can always achieve more than you can alone.
- Business diversity and exciting customers: Collaborating with renowned customers in many different industries, you will work in a field with stimulating and varied tasks.
- Work-life balance: We offer a family-like work environment with flexible working hours and hybrid working, optionally working from home or on-premise.
- Optimal work environment: Our spacious offices, conveniently located between Aachen and Mönchengladbach, provide a modern work environment.
- Culinary delights: We provide free fruit and beverages, and our company restaurant offers a menu with regional cuisine including vegetarian meals as well as the classic “Schnitzel Thursday”.
- Stay fit at work and in your daily life: Our cooperation with QUALITRAIN enables you to use sports facilities (gyms, swimming pools, etc.) all over Germany, free of charge.
- Your health matters: We take care of you, for example with free massages, vaccination offers by our company doctor, and more.
- Other benefits: Take advantage of staff discounts of renowned companies, company bicycles, and more.
- Education: A qualification as an IT specialist with focus on application development, a university degree (for example, in web design or computer sciences) or a similar qualification will give you a head start in your career. Knowledge of business management is an asset.
- Getting the picture: Given your excellent analytical skills, you easily understand complex situations and you are able to develop a suitable solution.
- Language skills: You are able to share your expertise using both, German and English.
- Motivation and commitment: You successfully work on your own, and even more so in a team. In other words, you are a go-getter, and the success of your team and enjoying your work is at the top of your list.
Welcome to the team!
If you want to take part in shaping the growth of a dynamic, international business, we would love to meet you! Apply now as a “Junior Web Developer, HTML, Java, CSS, C#”. Make sure you let us know your earliest starting date and your salary expectations. If you have any questions, please call Jacqueline Mingers at +49 2451625-185.
We only accept applications in German or English. Applications of severely disabled persons or persons with an equivalent status, which will be given priority in case of equal qualification, taking into account all factors of the individual case, are welcome.
Thank you very much!
We will send you the registration link to the email address you provided.
Would you like to learn more?
The CSB Knowledge Hub provides important information specifically for your business.