Business IT Consultant with focus on the meat industry
CSB is the leading industry IT specialist for the process industries of food, beverages, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and trade. As a one-stop source for software, hardware, services and business consulting, we have been the innovation partner for our customers for 40 years, creating significant competitive advantages. As a successful and global group of companies with continuous growth and horizontal hierarchies, we employ more than 600 people, and we are represented in more than 40 countries.
For the further expansion of our business unit Projects, Consulting and Services at CSB-System Austria in Vienna, we are looking for a dedicated Business IT Consultant with the focus meat industry to start as soon as possible.
What you can expect:
- Multifaceted business: Working with us, you will gain insight into many different companies and industries.
- Career development opportunities: Our company provides you with opportunities for rapid personal and professional growth. Regular training courses will help you to continually expand your knowledge.
- Job with a future: We have long-term plans with you.
- Optimal location: Our modern office is easy to reach, also with public transport
- Strategic analysis: You will dig into the business processes of our customers to identify weaknesses and define corrective action.
- Consulting: Based on the analysis results, you will provide process and organization consulting to our customers. This also includes specific training of the customer’s employees. You will be the interface between our software developers and our customers.
- Customized action plan: Instead of using off-the-shelf solution concepts, you familiarize yourself with the individual issues in order to provide optimum support to our customers.
- Implementing plans: Based on the solutions and concepts you have developed, you will manage the implementation and go-live of our industry-specific ERP system. You will run integration tests internally and at the customer's site, creating transparent project documentation.
- Education: You have a degree in the relevant fields, for example food technology or business information management.
- Work experience: Ideally, you have 2 to 3 years of work experience with ERP projects in a production environment.
- Competences and methodical skills: Given your excellent analytical and conceptual skills, you easily understand a situation and you are able to develop a suitable solution.
- Communication skills: Since you have good communication and interpersonal skills and a self-confident personality, you can offer optimum advice to your customers, in Slovenian as well as in German and/or English.
- Travelling: You have a valid driver's license and you are prepared to support our customers also on site.
- Motivation and commitment: You successfully work on your own, and even more so in a team. Your commitment and your independent and target-oriented approach are integral to your working style.
We look forward to receiving your application for the Business IT-Consultant vacancy. Please submit your job application to email@example.com or use our online application form.
Thank you very much!
We will send you the registration link to the email address you provided.
Would you like to learn more?
The CSB Knowledge Hub provides important information specifically for your business.