ERP Business Consultant
CSB-System is the leading industry IT specialist for the process industries of food, beverages, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and trade. As a one-stop source for software, hardware, services, and business consulting, we have been the innovation partner for our customers for 40 years, creating significant competitive advantages. As a successful and global group of companies with continuous growth, we employ more than 600 people, and we are represented in more than 40 countries.
As part of our global expansion, we are looking at our subsidiary CSB-System Romania in Brasov, for a dedicated ERP Business Consultant.
- Strategic analysis: You will dig into the business processes of our customers to identify weaknesses and define corrective action.
- Consulting: Based on the analysis results, you will provide process and implementation consulting to our customers.
- Customized recommendations: You familiarize yourself with individual topics, in order to support our customers in the best possible way.
- Implementation of projects: Based on the solutions and concepts you have developed, you will manage the implementation and go-live of our ERP solutions. This includes implementations, tests, and training at our company and at the customers’, as well as creating transparent project documentation.
- Professional qualification: You use the knowledge and skills you acquired through your degree in business information management, economics, food technology, or you have a similar qualification. You have a keen interest in IT, and you are a fan of the digital transformation. You know what a database is, what SQL means and what is the use of algorithms. The prospect of learning more about all these does not scare you.
- Relevant work experience: Ideally, you have experience in a similar job and you are familiar with the use of ERP systems in the process industry.
- Competences and methodical skills: You easily understand a situation and you are able to develop a suitable solution.
- Enthusiasm for business management processes: You enjoy analyzing business processes, and you come up with new, visionary ideas.
- Strong service mindset and willingness to travel: Your customers’ success comes first for you. You are ready to provide on-site support and to travel for your projects. You already have a driving license.
- Effective communication skills: Since you have good communication and interpersonal skills and a self-confident personality, you can offer optimum advice to our customers, in Romanian as well as in English (spoken and written).
- Motivation and commitment: You successfully work on your own, and even more so in a team. Your commitment and your independent and target-oriented approach are integral to your working style.
- In-depth onboarding: From the product scope of the CSB-System to getting to know your team – we offer you an onboarding program that is tailored to your profile.
- Business diversity and exciting customers: Collaborating with renowned customers in many different industries, you will work in a field with stimulating and varied tasks.
- Flat hierarchy and a strong sense of community: As a member of our team, you will be surrounded by professionals who support each other and who are aware that as a team, you can always achieve more than you can alone.
- Development perspectives: Through interdisciplinary tasks and projects, you will grow personally and professionally. We invite you to regular training programs to enhance your knowledge of business administration and IT technical skills.
- Flexibility and work-life balance: We offer a positive work environment and possibility for hybrid working (working from home or on-premise).
Welcome to the team!
If you want to take part in shaping the growth of a dynamic, international business, we would love to meet you! Apply now at Ciprian.Ojog@csb.com and make sure you let us know your salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
Thank you very much!
We will send you the registration link to the email address you provided.
Would you like to learn more?
The CSB Knowledge Hub provides important information specifically for your business.