Business IT Consultant with focus on the meat industry
CSB is the leading industry IT specialist for the process industries of food, beverages, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and trade. As a one-stop source for software, hardware, services and business consulting, we have been the innovation partner for our customers for 40 years, creating significant competitive advantages. As a successful and global group of companies with continuous growth and horizontal hierarchies, we employ more than 600 people, and we are represented in more than 40 countries.
For the further expansion of our business unit Projects, Consulting and Services, at our offices in Budapest or Vienna, we are looking for a dedicated Business IT Consultant with focus on the meat industryto start as soon as possible.
- Process and organization consulting at our customers
- Analysis of business processes, identification of weak points and need for action at our customers
- Development of solutions and concepts
- Implementation and start-up of our industry-specific ERP system according to the developed solutions and concepts
- Development perspectives: Interdisciplinary tasks will help you to develop personally and professionally.
- Flat hierarchies and team spirit: As a member of our team, you will be surrounded by professionals who support each other and work in the projects as equal partners.
- Business diversity and exciting customers: Collaborating with renowned customers in many different industries, you will work in a field with many stimulating and varied tasks.
- Flexibility and work-life balance: Besides flexible working hours, we offer you a hybrid working model.
- Our minimum requirements: We have long-term plans with you. You are prepared to start employment initially for at least one year, and after that for an extended term.
- Relevant practical experience: You have work experience in ERP consulting, and you are proficient in the handling, use, and implementation of our CSB-System. Ideally, you have knowledge in the fields of livestock management, cutting, planning, and EDI. Relevant experience in the meat industry is an asset.
- Language skills: You are able to bring your expertise using the English language, both verbally and in written form.
- Customer focus: Our customers are our partners and our strategic anchor and they are our focus - and you think along the same lines.
- Competences and methodical skills: Given your analytical and conceptual skills, you easily understand a situation and you are able to develop suitable solution concepts and lines of approach.
- Communication skills: Since you have good communication and interpersonal skills and a self-confident personality, you can offer advice to your customers in the best possible way.
- Traveling: You have a valid class B driver's license and you are prepared to support our customers also locally. Travelling in Australia might require occasional flights.
- Motivation and commitment: You successfully work on your own, and even more so in a team. Your commitment and your independent and target-oriented approach are integral to your working style.
We look forward to receiving your application for the Business IT-Consultant vacancy. Please submit your job application to email@example.com or use our online application form, indicating your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
Thank you very much!
We will send you the registration link to the email address you provided.
Would you like to learn more?
The CSB Knowledge Hub provides important information specifically for your business.