We believe that an ERP system should adapt to the development of your company, and not the other way round. The ERP is the heart of your IT and the central nervous system of tomorrow’s Smart Factory. Being the innovation partner of our customers, we have developed the CSB-System for 40 years now. INDUSTRY ERP, FACTORY ERP or BASIC ERP: The CSB-System meets all industry-specific requirements, is upward compatible and can be flexibly extended in the ways our customers choose.
CSB BASIC ERP - The turnkey industry solution
Specifically for small and medium-size companies, the industry aptitude of the internationally successful CSB-System is available as turnkey industry-specific solution.
- Implemented within 2 weeks
- 80 % less implementation cost
- No IT resources required
CSB FACTORY ERP - The industry solution for production facilities
With CSB FACTORY ERP, you take advantage of the industry-specific ERP system for optimally controlling factories in corporate groups and holding companies
- Better control of your factories
- More efficiency and quality
- Less IT cost
CSB INDUSTRY ERP - The turnkey solution for your company
Optimally geared to the requirements of your industry, CSB INDUSTRY ERP as industry-specific turnkey solution covers all areas of the value chain, vertically and horizontally.
- Modular and scalable, from the individual process up to the turnkey solution
- More process transparency and efficiency
- All industry-specific business processes covered 100% by the standard version.
100 % industry-specific and seamlessly integrated
The CSB-System has been specifically designed for the food and beverage, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics industries as well as trade. It covers all areas of the value chain - from the producer to the consumer, and from the machine to controlling In one integrated system.
The ERP System of the Year from the Industry Specialist
The CSB-System is optimally geared to further digitization and to the future Industry 4.0 applications. It has all the features that are essential in a state-of-the-art ERP system.
- One hundred percent industry-specific and seamlessly integrated
- Forward-thinking and Industry 4.0 ready
- Upward compatible and release-capable
CSB ERP in operation worldwide, for example at
Whitepaper: 9 criteria for successful ERP selection
- Criteria to be met by an ERP system in the food industry
- What you need to consider when choosing an ERP system
- How to tackle an ERP implementation