Project Manager (m/f/d)
CSB-System SE is the leading industry IT specialist for the process industries of food, beverages, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and trade. As a one-stop provider of software, hardware, services and business consulting, we have been the innovation partner for our customers for 40 years and create significant competitive advantages. CSB is a successful and global group of companies with continuous growth and horizontal hierarchies, employing more than 600 people and represented in more than 40 countries.
For our offices in Woodstock, GA (Atlanta) and Kitchener, Ontario (Canada), we are looking for an ambitious Project Manager (m/f/d).
- Implementation: As a project manager, you are responsible for the implementation of international ERP software projects. You manage and coordinate all activities needed to achieve a successful project outcome, and you communicate with all stakeholders of the project. You are always the first point of contact for your customers in all matters related to the project.
- Project management: You use the extensive methods, techniques and tools of project management for the target-oriented operational planning and steering of your projects.
- Controlling: You perform continual project reviews and risk assessments, and you ensure complete project reporting. You define actions to handle any target/actual deviations, and you monitor their effectiveness (change management).
- Review: You review and approve the detailed concepts created by the subproject managers with regard to the feasibility.
- Acceptance: You are responsible for organizing the acceptance of test plans, subprojects, and main projects.
- Development perspectives: Interdisciplinary tasks will help you to develop personally and professionally.
- Flat hierarchies and team spirit: As a member of our team, you will be surrounded by professionals who support each other and work in the projects as equal partners.
- Business diversity and exciting customers: Collaborating with renowned customers in many different industries, you will work in a field with many stimulating and varied tasks.
- Education: You graduated in the fields of food technology, economics, or business information management, or you have a similar qualification.
- Relevant work experience: You have several years of experience in the management and execution of IT projects, ideally in an international environment. You also have relevant knowledge of project controlling and risk assessment.
- Competences and methodical skills: You confidently use various project management methodologies and take an analytical and conceptual approach in developing a solution concept that fits.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting: As a project manager, you always focus on the steps that are necessary to bring the project to successful completion. You know when to delegate tasks within your project team and to make the necessary decisions for the further course of the project.
- Intercultural skills: As an open-minded and self-confident personality, you can offer optimum advice to your customers, in German and in English. You are prepared to support your international customers on the spot.
- Commitment: You successfully work on your own, and even more so in a team. Your commitment and your willingness to take responsibility are integral to your working style.
Be part of our team!
If you meet this profile and you would like to work with CSB, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the following online application tool.
Thank you very much!
We will send you the registration link to the email address you provided.
Would you like to learn more?
The CSB Knowledge Hub provides important information specifically for your business.