Marketing and Management Assistant (m/f/d)
Are you looking for a multifaceted job, and would you like to profit from the attractive benefits of working in international teams?
CSB is the leading industry IT specialist for the process industries of food, beverages, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and trade. As a one-stop source for software, hardware, services and business consulting, we have been the innovation partner for our customers for 40 years, creating significant competitive advantages. As a successful and global group of companies with continuous growth and horizontal hierarchies, we employ more than 600 people, we are represented in more than 40 countries.
CSB Engineering is currently searching to fill a Marketing and Management Assistant position located in Melbourne.
- Marketing coordination: You will coordinate marketing activities such as direct marketing, organise and contribute on tradeshows as well as content creation in cooperation with our cooperated Marketing Team.
- PR coordination: Publication of the generated content on various channels (print and digital) and engaging with relevant industry platforms.
- Sales Support: Support the local Sales Team in Pre-Sales activities such as Discovery Calls, interviews, and Prospecting.
- Admin Backoffice and Project Assistance: You support our management team and project managers in the back office, set up agendas, write protocols and set up projects in our System. As well you assist in organizing meetings, booking hotels and flights and you take over other administrative tasks.
- In-depth onboarding: From the product scope of the CSB-System to getting to know your team – we offer you an onboarding program that is tailored to your profile
- Business diversity and exciting customers: Collaborating with renowned customers in many different industries, you will work in a field with stimulating and varied tasks
- A strong, experienced international team: All team members are experts in their fields, supporting each other. As a team, you effectively work together to implement your projects
- Development perspectives: Through interdisciplinary tasks and projects, you will grow personally and professionally
- Flexibility and work-life balance: Besides flexible working hours, we offer you the opportunity to work partially from home
- You have a degree in business, marketing or a similar qualification
- What makes you stand out even more is knowledge in the fields of public relations and practical work experience in a marketing environment. A thrill for pre-sales is welcomed!
- We have long-term plans with you and would like to see you developing with CSB
- Communication skills: You have professional English communication and interpersonal skills and a self-confident personality
- Customer focus: Our customers are our partners and our strategic anchor and they are our focus - and you think along the same lines
- Traveling: You have a valid driver's license and you are prepared to occasionally travel locally as well as internationally
- Motivation and commitment: You successfully work on your own, and even more so in a team. Your commitment and your independent and target-oriented approach are integral to your working style
- Occasional travel might be required for training, customer presentations, trade shows, and other sales/marketing events
Welcome to CSB Australia!
If you meet this profile and you would like to work with CSB, please send your application to email@example.com or use the following online application tool.
Thank you very much!
We will send you the registration link to the email address you provided.
Would you like to learn more?
The CSB Knowledge Hub provides important information specifically for your business.