ERP Software Consultant (m/f/d)
CSB-System SE is the leading industry IT specialist for the process industries of food, beverages, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and trade. As a one-stop provider of software, hardware, services and business consulting, we have been the innovation partner for our customers for 40 years and create significant competitive advantages. We are a successful and global group of companies with continuous growth and horizontal hierarchies. We employ more than 600 people, and we are represented in more than 40 countries.
For the further expansion of our team in business unit Projects, Consulting and Services at our location in Geilenkirchen, we are looking for a ERP Software Consultant. Start date is as soon as possible.
- Strategic analysis: You will dig into the business processes of our customers to identify weaknesses and define corrective action.
- Consulting: Based on the analysis results, you will provide process and implementation consulting to our customers.
- Customized action plan: Instead of using off-the-shelf solution concepts, you familiarize yourself with the individual issues in order to provide optimum support to our customers.
- Implementing plans: Based on the solutions and concepts you have developed, you will manage the implementation and go-live of our industry-specific ERP system.
- In-depth onboarding: From the product scope of the CSB-System to getting to know your team and the business processes of our customers – we offer you an onboarding program that is tailored to your profile.
- Flat hierarchy and a strong sense of community: As a member of our team, you will be surrounded by professionals who support each other and who are aware that as a team, you can always achieve more than you can alone.
- Business diversity and exciting customers: Collaborating with renowned customers in many different industries, you will work in a field with stimulating and varied tasks.
- Work-life balance: We offer a family-like work environment with flexible working hours and hybrid working (working from home or on-premise).
- Culinary delights: We provide free fruit and beverages, a company restaurant with regional cuisine offering vegetarian meals and the classic “Schnitzel Thursday”.
- Family first: Our family-friendly employer services, such as childcare during vacations, support you in balancing your work and family life.
- Stay fit at work and in your daily life: Our cooperation with QUALITRAIN enables you to use sports facilities (gyms, swimming pools, etc.) all over Germany, free of charge.
- Your health matters: We take care of you, for example with free massages, vaccination offers by our company doctor, and more.
- Other benefits: Take advantage of staff discounts of renowned companies, company bicycles, and many more.
- Professional qualification: You use the knowledge and skills you acquired through your degree in food technology, business information management, or economics, or you have a similar qualification.
- Relevant work experience: You have experience in a similar job and you are familiar with the use of ERP systems in the process industry. Ideally, you also have knowledge in the handling of production and factory processes.
- Competences and methodical skills: You easily understand a situation and you are able to develop a suitable solution.
- Enthusiasm for business management processes: You enjoy analyzing business processes, and you come up with new, visionary ideas.
- Strong service mindset and willingness to travel: Your customers’ success comes first for you. You are ready to provide on-site support and to travel for your projects.
- Effective communication skills: Since you have good communication and interpersonal skills and a self-confident personality, you can offer optimum advice to our customers, in German as well as in English.
- Motivation and commitment: You successfully work on your own, and even more so in a team. Your commitment and your independent and target-oriented approach are integral to your working style.
Welcome to the team!
If you want to take part in shaping the growth of a dynamic, international business, we would love to meet you! Apply now as an “ERP Consultant for the location Geilenkirchen”. Make sure you let us know your salary expectations and your earliest starting date. If you have any questions, please call Jacqueline Mingers at +49 2451625-185.
We only accept applications in German or English. Applications of severely disabled persons or persons with an equivalent status, which will be given priority in case of equal qualification, taking into account all factors of the individual case, are welcome.
Wir senden Ihnen den Registrierungslink an die von Ihnen angegebene E-Mail Adresse.
Sie wollen noch mehr wissen?
Im CSB Knowledge Hub finden Sie viele wichtige Informationen speziell für Ihr Business.