Trainee with focus on Sales in Belgium
Pursuing a career with the industry IT specialist
Are you looking for a multifaceted job, and would you like to profit from the attractive benefits of working in international teams?
CSB-System AG is the leading industry IT specialist for the process industries of food, beverages, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and trade. As a one-stop source for software, hardware, services and business consulting, we have been the innovation partner of our customers for 40 years, creating significant competitive advantages. As a successful and globally acting group of companies with continuous growth and flat hierarchies, we employ more than 600 people and we are represented in more than 40 countries.
For the further expansion of our business unit Sales in Belgium, we are looking for an ambitious Trainee with focus on Sales in Belgium to start as soon as possible.
Overview of our trainee program:
- A 24-months trainee program
- Close cooperation with experienced sales representatives
- Regular courses to advance your knowledge of economics and system technology
- Intensive training on the job to prepare for taking over an attractive position in sales
- Introduction to the basics of our CSB-System at our head office in Geilenkirchen near Aachen
- Participation in courses and completion of advanced assignments as well as the independent set-up of a practice company
- First independent activities in the areas of direct marketing and inside sales
- Assignment of tasks in the sales area
Your qualification and skills:
- Degree in food technology, economics or business information management or a similar qualification
- Flexibility, motivation and willingness to travel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as well as a self-confident personality
- An autonomous, goal-oriented and pragmatic work approach
- Advanced analytical and conceptual skills
- Fluent Dutch and French, ideally native speaker, and proficient English skills, knowledge of German desirable
- You show initiative and work well in a team
After you have successfully completed the trainee program, you will support our sales team in Belgium.
You can look forward to a long-term, challenging and multifaceted task in an innovative, globally active and successful company. Of course, we offer you a qualified on-the-job training. Interesting opportunities complement the offer.
Please send us your application, indicating your salary expectations and the earliest start date. Applications of severely disabled persons or persons with an equivalent status, which will be given priority in case of equal qualification and taking into account all factors of the individual case, are welcome.