CIM or Net Developer (m/f/d)
You are looking for the attractive benefits of an international company and you would like to work in small dynamic teams?
The CSB group of companies offers both. An extremely advantageous combination, as we have seen. For CSB-System is a successful, strongly expanding and worldwide active group of companies with more than 600 employees. For us, cooperation between individual personalities across all business areas and functions is of particular importance. We are looking for far-sighted employees with analytical skills and innovative ideas who are committed to the team and show perseverance in their assignments.
We are looking for a CIM or Net developer to support our business unit Application/CIM at our office in Woodstock (USA) at the earliest possible date.
- Deepening of the described methods, procedures, techniques of the CSB-System development environment
- Exchange of necessary information to deepen the knowledge of all methods, procedures and techniques of the CSB development environment
- Exchange of information with the area project management
- Creation of concepts for the respective requirements to be solved in coordination with the supervisor and / or the respective project managers
- Estimation of expenses for the completion of the tasks (in coordination with the supervisor or an experienced employee)
- Implementation of specified requirements in the application
- Documentation of the realization (in source text, conception, program documentation, etc.)
- Creation of the help texts for the online help and documentation
- Detailed tests of the problem solution implemented in terms of processing, display and storage of the data
- Creation and testing of any required data conversion programs
- Compliance with applicable development guidelines according to the current Programming Manual
- Program-care, - maintenance and further program development including the help- and documentation text
- Know-how transfer to the project management and program support advice centers regarding program flow, data structures, and project solutions
- Supporting aids in program support through project management and hotline in special cases
- Continuous information to the supervisor about the current state of ongoing projects
- Competitive salary/compensation
- Bonus opportunity
- Annual paid time off benefits
- Medical and Dental, Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Prefer 2-5 years of experience in a food technology role
- Prefer 2-5 years of relevant experience in the food industry
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to work with others to achieve common objectives, as well as make independent decisions
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical clients/personnel.
- Ability to analyze complex software issues and coordinate solutions
- Familiar with all aspects of Windows operating systems
- Basic understanding of databases and file structures
- Basic understanding of business processes of the food-processing industry
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision
- Ability to retain flexibility and composure under pressure
- Effectively respond and communicate answers to executives, managers, and end-users
CSB System is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women, Minorities, Veterans, Disabled.
Applicants for the United States based positions with CSB-System must be legally authorized to work in the USA. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
To apply for this position: Please email your resume to email@example.com