CIM – Computer Integrated Manufacturing
Integrating Intralogistics with a System
Organize, manage and optimize the intralogistics processes with a single integrated system based on optimal use of resources. These processes result in ones that are perfectly coordinated across all functional areas, producing highly efficient goods and information flow along the entire value-added chain.
With Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) in the CSB-System, creating a direct link between production and administration is effortless. All administrative and operational processes are cross-linked to form a uniform system using informational technology. This is done across all functional areas of each company as well as external places of business and storage.
CSB-System is one of very few vendors worldwide that directly integrate all intralogistics into the ERP system CSB businessware© – independent of manufacturers, devices, sub-systems and operating systems. Full investment protection is attained by integrating the existing hardware and process periphery. Through scales, scanners, RFID readers, writers or conveying systems, all hardware components can be connected to the intralogistics management system.
Benefit from our experience and secure a technological lead!
Your Benefits at a Glance:
- Integration of overall intralogistics in a single system
- Mobile and flexible process periphery through integration of M-ERP®
- Independence of manufacturers, devices, sub-systems and operating systems
- Universal process optimization and reduction of logistics costs
- Communication with all systems and machines via integrated CIM solution
- Complete management of all Inventory and Picking systems
- No duplicate data capture, data administration or hardware maintenance