Quality Management as Service
Web-Based Cleaning Management
Fast, effective and easy to use: iCMS (Integrated Cleaning Management Software) by CSB-System is a software solution for managing cleaning activities in food producing companies.
iCMS was developed in cooperation with designated hygiene specialists from Diversey Inc. and offers the following functionality:
- Management of cleaning tasks based on frequency, e.g. daily or weekly. Performance of the tasks is requested in line with the required frequencies and the clearly defined cleaning schedules.
- Linking of tasks with specific, pre-defined procedures (cleaning log).
- Creation of microbiological and ATP specific spot check schedules for each task and inclusion of specific microbiological samples for each task.
- Automatic registration and documentation of any creation or deactivation of a task or of changes to it. Daily user prompts to carry out the tasks according to the schedule. Information on who was the last to carry out the task and when can also be retrieved. Comments for each cleaning activity can be entered manually.
- Documentation of the cleaning tasks that were carried out including spot check results, names as well as ATP and microbiological data. Statistical analysis of the database in graphical format is available.
Hosting in the CSB-System Data Centre
The innovative software solution is fully web-based, available without the need for installation and meets the stringent ISO data protection guidelines. Use iCMS to comply with current hygiene standards and to counteract hygiene-related problems proactively. Easy access via the CSB-System data centre, where the application is hosted, enables you to keep an eye on the hygiene hotspots of your company at any time.
Your Benefits at a Glance:
- Documentation of all cleaning activities
- Improved hygiene control for all processes
- Considerable time savings as regards food safety and quality audits
- Reduced need for paper print outs
- Direct access to previous activities
- Easy identification of weak points regarding hygiene and of training needs