Sales II - Intermediate
- March 6, 2014: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- March 7, 2014: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
What you want to know ...
You want to get to know the advanced functions in the sales area to optimize the sales process. Additionally, you want to use the sales and order analysis of the CSB-System for efficient reporting in the sales area.
What you will learn …
You can map extended sales processes in the CSB-System, manage and map REUS packaging. You gained insight into special cases, e.g. scanner picking. Additionally, you get to know the interfaces to other areas and understand their processes.
What you know so far …
You have participated in the course “Sales I” and have extensive knowledge about the sales area.
What we offer …
Extended sales process
- Offer creation, order entry, scanner picking
- Statements, invoice control, sales-rep payment
Rebate management and settlement
REUS management and statement
- Inventory, coverage planning, financial accounting
- Sales analysis, order tracking, order analysis
Division Managers, Key-Users
* Further information about our graduated price scale and seminar quotas can be found in the conditions of participation.
- Conditions of Participation of CSB-COLLEGE