Sales I - BeginnersSales I - Beginners
- August 29, 2013: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- August 30, 2013: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
What you want to know ...
You want to efficiently organize your sales procedures and therefore you want to use the CSB-System for a transparent control of order processing from offer creation to invoicing to evaluation and you want to use the integrated complaints management. You want to use the required management of the integration elements (addresses, items, conditions) and the special basic data of the sales area, as for example price management or customer conditions as the minimum modules of sales organization, to avoid redundant data capture and to allow for the mapping of your customers’ special features.
What you will learn ...
You can use the functions of the CSB-System from offer entry to order calculation and you know how to process complaints. You can define the structure of the master data and enter as well as manage that data. You are able to create customer documents and execute standard evaluations. Additionally, you are provided with an overview of the use of information from other division in the sales area.
What you know so far …
You have participated in the seminars "Structures and Operation of the CSB-System" and "Integration Elements" or have similar knowledge.
What we offer …
Master data sales
- Items, addresses, conditions
Basic sales data
- Price and contract management
- Customer conditions, delivery and payment types, order and item conditions
Document type management
Standard sales process
- Offer creation, order entry, picking, statement, statement control
- Inventory, coverage planning, financial accounting
Division Managers, Key-Users
* Further information about our graduated price scale and seminar quotas can be found in the conditions of participation.