Procurement I - BeginnersProcurement I - Beginners
- August 19, 2013: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- August 20, 2013: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
What you want to know ...
On the market, goods are offered by companies who are looking for a timely delivery. However, delivery in due time depends on the well-timed planning and provision of the capacities that are required for goods production and delivery. You want to organize the tasks involved in a needs-based procurement in the ERP area of the CSB-System that is tailored to your industry and map the procurement process in the CSB-System from order entry to receiving to invoice control. Additionally, you want to use master data like addresses, items and conditions for an efficient design of your procurement process.
What you will learn …
You can define the structure of the basic procurement data and enter the respective data. You know how to use the procurement-relevant functions of the CSB-System to allow for an area-specific and economically structured procurement process that prepares for an optimal control of the product performance process.
What you know so far …
You have participated in the seminars "Structures and Operation of the CSB-System" and "Integration Elements" or have similar knowledge.
What we offer …
- Procurement-related address, item and condition data
Basic procurement data
- Vendor conditions, prices and contracts
Standard procurement process
- Order entry, receiving, invoice control, data transfer to financial accounting
- Document types, order forms, delivery notes, proforma invoices
Division Managers, Key-Users
* Further information about our graduated price scale and seminar quotas can be found in the conditions of participation.