Integrated Quality Assurance I - Beginners
- June 24, 2014: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- June 25, 2014: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
What you want to know ...
You want to gain basic knowledge about the manifold use of the CSB-System area quality assurance in order to plan and execute quality control checks by means of the CSB-System. Additionally, you want to create standard evaluations of the entered data.
What you will learn …
You know the basic functions of the quality assurance area of the CSB-System and are able to electronically support your quality management.
What you know so far …
You have participated in the seminars "Structures and Operation of the CSB-System" and "Integration Elements" or have similar knowledge. Basic knowledge about evaluations with the sort and selection management (SSM) is advantageous, but not required.
What we offer …
Basic data quality control
- Basis parameterization, quantitative and qualitative test instructions, test status
- Test plans and specifications, test intervals
Quality control in receiving
Certificate print in sales
- Entry of QC data in shipping
Using text modules in the QS area
Key Users, Quality Officers, CSB Administrators
* Further information about our graduated price scale and seminar quotas can be found in the conditions of participation.