Inventory Management I - Beginners
What you want to know ...
The provisioning function of the inventory is effective across the entire product management process, resulting in the demand for an integrated inventory management that provides for the flexible use of different inventory concepts. You want to efficiently use the functions of the inventory area of the CSB-System to provide your products at the most economic time and with the best possible quality. In addition, you want to map inventory movements, administer bin locations and get to know the integration of this central area with other areas.
Furthermore, you want to get to know the evaluation possibilities in the inventory area.
What you will learn …
You can enter inventory capacities and administer individual storage or bin locations. From the materials demand, you can determine and define stock parameters for every single procurement item.
You can put the functions of the CSB-System in the inventory area to use, define the structure of the cost centers and enter the respective data. You can realize standard evaluations and have an overview of the functions of the coverage planning management.
What you know so far …
You have participated in the seminars "Structures and Operation of the CSB-System" and "Integration Elements" or have similar knowledge.
What we offer …
Basic inventory data:
- Inventory management types, item settings (esp. units), item authorization
- Inventory movements, inventory accounts, inventory information, bin location management
Integration into other areas:
- Coverage planning in procurement, production, sales
- Generation of order suggestions
- Stock on hand evaluations, day log, inventory consumption analysis, inventory analysis
Division Managers and Key-Users
* Further information about our graduated price scale and seminar quotas can be found in the conditions of participation.