Integration Elements - Beginners
- Jan. 15, 2014: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Jan. 16, 2014: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
What you want to know...
The integration elements item, addresses and conditions allow for a comprehensive definition and IT-based mapping of all economic relationships. You want to set-up the integration elements in the CSB-System and understand their interrelationship.
What you will learn ...
You can define the structure of the integration elements in the CSB-System for an optimal mapping of your business processes in the CSB-System. Using the address data, you can allocate all business transactions, whereas the item data enable you to clearly identify all resources and materials. You can use conditions to calculate physical and value-related effects on your items and provide that information to your IT system. It is thus possible to warrant a faultless data quality.
What you know so far ...
You have participated in the basic seminar "Structures and Operation of the CSB-System" or have similar knowledge.
What we offer ...
- Addresses: Basic address data, address master, route hierarchy, address lists
- Items: Basic item data, item master, item units, item lists
- Conditions: Condition master, condition list
- Cost centers, cost center structure
Division Managers, Key Users
* Further information about our graduated price scale and seminar quotas can be found in the conditions of participation.