Administration of the CSB-System - Beginners
- Feb. 10, 2014: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Feb. 11, 2014: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
What you want to know ...
As system administrator of the CSB-System, you want to gain experience in the use of the CSB-System and further knowledge of the administration.
What you will learn …
You get to know the directory, program and data structure of the CSB-System and understand the importance of the most important elements of the configuration file csb.cfg for the control of the application. You can set up users in the CSB-System observing program and data access rights. Furthermore, you can use the system logs and obtain information, as for example about the current version and the active users of the CSB-System. You can use the import and export tools for single updates, print layouts and evaluations and analyze possible error messages of the system. Additionally, you can carry out required maintenance works as the beginning of the year and during data reorganization.
What you know so far …
You have basic knowledge of the structure and the application of the CSB-System. Ideally, you have participated in the courses "Structures and Operation of the CSB-System" and "Integration Elements".
What we offer …
Structure of the CSB-System
- Directory structure and configuration file of the CSB-System
- Possibilities of parameterization
- User structure and authorization concept
- Functions and settings
- Version and user information
- Graphic Print Management and Report Manager
- import a export
- protokolování systému a analýzu chybových hlášení
- reorganizaci dat a údržbářské práce
- přípravy systémových update
* Further information about our graduated price scale and seminar quotas can be found in the conditions of participation.