Electronic Driver's Logbook with GPS Integration
Arriving Comfortably at Your Destination
Private use of a company car is subject to taxation of the monetary benefit – either by applying the 1% method or by keeping a driver's logbook. It might be more advantageous from a tax point of view to keep a driver's logbook but this harbours the risk of subsequent taxation. The reason is that a manually recorded logbook can contain gaps or errors regarding the traceability of your journeys.
Benefit from the advantages offered by the electronic driver's log solution M-Logbook by CSB-System. M-Logbook maps all legal requirements for correct recording of a diver's log and reduces your time spent on collecting the data: your logbook is kept efficiently and checked automatically for completeness and plausibility. M-Logbook offers you location-independent recording of your travels, e.g. in the car directly before or after the journey. Users also have the possibility to capture journey-relevant information via a firmly installed telematics box with smartcard reader.
Improve the reliability of your driver's logbooks with M-Logbook by CSB-System, the solution for electronic, immediate and audit-proof recording of your driver's log.
Your Benefits at a Glance:
- Electronic management of your travel log with GPS integration
- Meets all requirements of the tax authorities as regards correct recording of a driver's logbook
- Audit-proof recording of the logbook
- Direct access to all relevant data
- Integration of all GPRS data for determination of the exact location at the start and end of a journey
- Integrated plausibility check